The amount of time children spend in childcare has increased due to the pressures of modern life and the need for parents to juggle work and family commitments. The important role of early years settings in providing the right nutrition and laying the foundations of a healthy habits is therefore greater than ever. Tree House Learning Center is dedicated to providing children with the best possible nutritional start in life and give our parents confidence in the care their child will receive.
Importance Of Nutrition
Parents do not bring food with your child when they arrive at Tree House Learning Center, Inc.
- Fruit, vegetable, or full-strength fruit or vegetable juice
- Bread, bread product, or cereal
- Meat, poultry, fish, egg, cheese, dried peas or beans or peanut butter
- Two vegetables, two fruits or one vegetables and one fruit
- Bread, bread products, or cereal
North Maize Contact Information:
Mandy Kupper, Maize Center Director
Address: 449 N Maize RD Wichita, KS 67212
Phone Number: (316) 773-3335
Business Hours: Monday-Friday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
South Tyler Contact Information:
Katie Henry, Tyler Center Director
Address: 331 South Tyler RD Wichita, KS 67209
Phone Number: (316) 361-2466
Business Hours: Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.